* Brazil and Mexico begin trade talks * To consult business leaders on level of ambition * Food and chemical industries could oppose By Raymond Colitt BRASILIA (Reuters) - Brazil and Mexico have launched negotiations to liberalize trade, Brazil's foreign trade secretary said Monday, as the global economic crisis and domestic pressure push the two Latin American giants closer. The move marks an about-face in trade relations between the two countries, which have long stood back to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-Brazil, Mexico launch trade talks, official says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.