* BrightSource waiting for project milestones before IPO * Investors need proof technology works By Sarah McBride LOS ANGELES, Dec 21 (Reuters) - BrightSource Energy Inc is likely moving toward an initial public offering in 2011, a person close to the company said, after the U.S. solar concern proves its technology at a California oilfield. The company, long the subject of speculation about when it might go public, has been waiting for milestones such as breaking ground on its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-BrightSource Energy IPO likely in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642