DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC Chief Executive Bob Nardelli said on Thursday the automaker remains focused on reaching an agreement with its lenders to cut its debt in a bid to complete the government-mandated restructuring targets and qualify for aid. "With the guidance of the U.S. Treasury, we also continue to work with our lenders to establish a level of debt that would be serviceable under the proposed Fiat alliance," he said in a memo to staff that was obtained by Reuters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-Chrysler CEO says focus remains on lender deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.