FRANKFURT/NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - China's No. 2 automaker, Dongfeng Motor Group , is in advanced talks to buy a stake of around 30 percent in German auto supplier Getrag in a bid to gain access to transmission technology, people familiar with the matter said. The discussions come as privately held GETRAG, one of the world's largest automotive transmission manufacturers and a major supplier to Ford Motor Co , seeks a new strategic partner to provide fresh capital for the company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-Dongfeng in talks to buy Getrag stake-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.