* Top EU official sees transport CO2 as next big target * Road tolls, rail should figure highly in future policy * Delbeke says tough long-term target for cars should stay * Upcoming rules for vans to take same approach as for cars By Pete Harrison BRUSSELS, May 28 (Reuters) - Europe's next big move to confront climate change should be to tackle rapidly growing emissions from transport, with more road tolls and greener cars, trains and trucks, a top EU environment official said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-Europe eyes transport for next big emissions cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642