* Ford, Apple move 401(k) assets as industry fees drop * Fidelity says it adds other clients, market share up * 401(k) world brutally competitive-Fidelity's Lawson By Ross Kerber BOSTON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Fidelity Investments has recently lost large contracts to run 401(k) retirement-savings plans for Ford Motor Co and Apple Inc , a sign of rising competition in the normally quiet sector. A Ford spokeswoman confirmed the automaker shifted the operations of at least two of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-Fidelity loses pair of 401(k) clients" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.