NEW YORK, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Swiss smart meter company Landis+Gyr has hired Credit Suisse and Lazard Ltd to advise on a potential sale of the company, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday. Landis+Gyr, which could be well over $1 billion, is expected to draw interest from multi-industry conglomerates such as General Electric Co , Danaher Corp , Johnson Controls Inc and Honeywell International Inc , as well as industrial groups based in Europe and Japan, three sources said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-Landis+Gyr hires advisors on potential sale-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.