YOKOHAMA, Japan, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Renault and Nissan will review the capital structure of their alliance, Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said, amid calls from investors for the French carmaker to free up capital tied up in its Japanese partner. Ghosn added that he hoped for a decision within three years. Investors punished Renault SA shares after what the financial markets perceived as a disappointing six-year business plan announced on Feb. 10, mainly due to the lack of a more immediate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-Renault-Nissan structure change within 3 yrs-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642