NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - TI Automotive has hired Deutsche Bank and Lazard Ltd to explore strategic alternatives for the company, including a potential sale or initial public offering, people familiar with the matter said. TI Automotive, which makes fuel tanks as well as braking and powertrain components for cars and trucks, has about $2.5 billion in estimated revenues and could be valued at around $1.25 billion in the event of a sale, these people said. While it is unclear if a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-TI Automotive hires banks on potential sale-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.