(Adds details from memo, background and byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC Chief Executive Bob Nardelli said on Thursday that the automaker remained focused on reaching an agreement with its lenders to cut the its debt in a bid to complete government-mandated restructuring targets and qualify for aid. "With the guidance of the U.S. Treasury, we also continue to work with our lenders to establish a level of debt that would be serviceable under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-Chrysler focused on lender deal--CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.