* Dongfeng seeks stake of around 30 pct in German supplier * Getrag eyes new partner after Dana's 2007 exit-sources * 30 pct stake in Getrag worth below 500 mln euros-source * Earlier talks with Magna fell apart over price-source (Adds details about China's auto industry deals) By Philipp Halstrick and Soyoung Kim FRANKFURT/NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - China's No. 2 automaker, Dongfeng Motor Group , is in advanced talks to buy a stake of around 30 percent in German auto supplier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-Dongfeng in talks to buy Getrag stake-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.