(Adds details, byline) By Walden Siew NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - The committee representing General Motors Corp bondholders plans to meet later on Monday to discuss a debt restructuring plan, according to a source familiar with the situation. GM has offered bondholders 8 cents on the dollar in cash, 16 cents on the dollar in new, unsecured debt; and a 90 percent stake in the automaker, said the source, who spoke on condition of not being identified by name. With about $28 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-GM bondholders to meet Monday-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.