* Credit Suisse, Lazard to run sale process-sources * Landis+Gyr worth well over $1 billion-sources * A large universe of potential buyers including GE-sources * Landis+Gyr mulled IPO before pursuing sale path-source (Adds company background, ownership, IPO considerations) By Soyoung Kim and Michael Erman NEW YORK, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Swiss smart meter company Landis+Gyr has hired Credit Suisse and Lazard Ltd to advise on a potential sale of the company, people familiar with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-Landis+Gyr hires advisors on sale-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642