* Deutsche, Lazard advising TI on options including sale * Privately-held TI may be worth around $1.25 bln-sources * TI revenues estimated at $2.5 bln, EBITDA at $250 mln (Adds industry background, details about the company) By Soyoung Kim and Michael Erman NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - TI Automotive has hired Deutsche Bank and Lazard Ltd to explore strategic alternatives for the company, including a potential sale or initial public offering, people familiar with the matter said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-TI Automotive explores sale-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.