* Group says capex borrowing off 24.4 pct in Jan vs yr-ago * But lender portfolio quality stabilized or improved * Mixed picture consistent with sentiment, housing reports (Adds report details, quote, background, byline) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - U.S. businesses continued to postpone financing new investments in their operations in January, but delinquencies among existing borrowers stabilized and outright defaults fell, according to a trade group for lenders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-US business investment continues to drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.