* Business loan originations up in May from prior year * Delinquencies, write-offs down in May from prior year * Head of trade group says 'heading in right direction' By James B. Kelleher DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - An important measure of U.S. business borrowing "appears to be heading in the right direction," according to a trade group representing lenders that finance half the capital equipment investment in the United States. The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association said a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-US capex lending on upswing--big lender group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.