* Capex loan, lease, credit line applications fall again * Business borrower charge-offs, approvals improving * Delinquencies move higher (Adds details of report, quote, background, byline) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, June 22 (Reuters) - A trade group for lenders who finance half the capital equipment investment in the United States each year released data on Monday that showed credit for such outlays continued to shrink in May, but the percentage of loans being written off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-U.S. May capex financing data mixed -- report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642