* Two large stock offerings seen in 2011 * Remaining stake to be sold off in 2012 * AIG shares up 2.4 percent (Adds background, bylines, updates share price) By Paritosh Bansal and David Lawder NEW YORK/WASHINGTON, Dec 21 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury Department plans to sell a large piece of its stake in American International Group in two stock offerings next year, officials briefed on the situation told Reuters. It would sell any remaining stock in AIG in 2012, the sources said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-U.S. plans two large AIG stock sales in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642