* Volvo to produce cars in Chengdu in southwest China * Chengdu plant a wise choise, say analysts (Adds analysts comments, background By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Swedish carmaker Volvo, owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, has decided to make Volvo cars in southwestern China, two people with knowledge of the matter said on Friday, as it rolls out its strategy in the world's largest auto market. Geely, parent of Geely Automobile Holdings , took over Volvo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-Volvo to make cars in SW China -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.