(Adds context, background) By Caroline Humer NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Appaloosa Management and other investors have settled a lawsuit with Delphi stemming from a failed and contentious plan to take the auto parts maker out of bankruptcy in 2008, sources with direct knowledge of the agreement said Thursday. Financial terms were not immediately available. The deal addresses one of the remaining issues that had followed Delphi through its emergence from bankruptcy earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 2-Appaloosa group settles with Delphi-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.