* IPO timing capitalizes on environmental enthusiasm * Filing is near but exact date not clear (Adds background on Tesla and industry) By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. electric sports car maker Tesla Motors plans to go public soon, two sources familiar with the matter said, amid growing interest in green technology and battery-powered vehicles. An IPO filing from the six-year-old start-up, best known for its $109,000 all-electric Roadster, is expected any day, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 2-U.S. electric carmaker Tesla prepares IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.