(Adds Chrysler Financial commercial paper approval, GM closing stock price) By Jui Chakravorty Das and Kevin Krolicki NEW YORK/DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL] have resolved the major issues in a proposed GM-Chrysler merger, but the final form of any deal would depend on the financing and government support available, sources familiar with the talks said on Wednesday. Both sides have agreed that GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 3-GM, Chrysler clear major deal issues-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.