(Adds Chrysler Financial commercial paper approval, GM closing stock price) By Jui Chakravorty Das and Kevin Krolicki NEW YORK/DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL] have resolved the major issues in a proposed GM-Chrysler merger, but the
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 3-GM, Chrysler clear major deal issues-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.