* Chrysler to raise $6 bln in term loans, bonds -sources * To repay remaining gov't debt with cash from Fiat * Chrysler to raise $1.5 bln credit revolver-sources * Morgan Stanley, BofA, Citi to lead transactions-sources (Adds details about Chrysler's financial performance, IPO) By Soyoung Kim and Deepa Seetharaman NEW YORK/DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC plans to launch a deal to repay more than $7 billion in government loans stemming from its 2009 bailout next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 4-Chrysler debt refinancing next week -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.