* Chairman says company on track for 2012 goal * Production delays increased scrutiny * Cars start at $96,000 (Rewrites throughout, adds background) By Sarah McBride and Nichola Groom ATHERTON, Calif./LOS ANGELES, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive, the green car startup backed by Leonardo DiCaprio, is on track to produce 15,000 of its pricey electric sports cars in 2012 despite a weak economy and production delays that sharply reduced deliveries of its first vehicles this year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE1-Fisker still plans to sell 15,000 cars in '12" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642