* EPA decision now expected in January * EPA wants to do more testing - source * E15 would help reduce ethanol production glut * Delay is factor in 3 pct drop in corn futures (Adds ethanol producer group comments, effect on farmers) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Nov 19 (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will delay a decision that was expected in December on whether gasoline blended with up to 15 percent ethanol is safe for vehicles built during the 2001 to 2006 model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-U.S. EPA to delay decision on E15 in 2001-06 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.