* NFL signs 5-year extension on sponsorship with Visa * League also renews deal with IBM By Ben Klayman CHICAGO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Visa Inc signed on as the exclusive payment service of the National Football League for another five seasons, citing the U.S. league's popularity at a time when sports fans and corporate backers are slashing spending. The world's largest payment network said on Tuesday the deal with the 32-team league will run through the 2014 season, continuing a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EXCLUSIVE-Visa extends sponsor deal with NFL through 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642