BOMBAY, July 27 (Reuters) - Indian battery maker Exide Industries Ltd. told the stock exchange on Wednesday its board had approved investing 2.03 billion rupees for a 49.13 percent stake in ING Vysya Life Insurance Co. Pvt. Ltd. Exide will buy shares held by GMR Industries Ltd. and subscribe to ING Vysya Insurance shares worth 284 million rupees, taking its holding in ING to 50 percent, the company said in a notice. Exide will also invest 175 million rupees in warants of ING Vysya Life ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exide to buy 49 pct of ING Vysya Insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.