MUMBAI, May 24 (Reuters) - The board of automotive and industrial battery maker Exide Industries Ltd. will meet on June 16 to consider a stock split, the company said on Wednesday. Ahead of the announcement, shares in the company had closed 3.6 percent up at 267 rupees in a weak Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exide to consider stock split on June 16" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642