MUMBAI, April 27 (Reuters) - Exide Industries , India's top auto and industrial battery maker, said it has earmarked 3.7 billion rupees for capital expenditure in 2011/12 as it boosts output to meet demand from automakers. Exide has been increasing capacity at its six manufacturing facilities in India to cater to the requirements of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) who have seen a boom in auto sales. The company has also started operations at a new motorcycle battery manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exide earmarks 3.7 bln rupees capex for FY12" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.