MUMBAI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Auto and industrial battery maker Exide Industries Ltd. said on Tuesday its board approved the issue of one rights share for every 15 held. The company said it would issue 50 million rights shares at 30 rupees each to raise 1.5 billion rupees.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exide Inds board OKs 1-for-15 rights share issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642