MUMBAI, April 27 (Reuters) - Auto and industrial battery maker Exide Industries Ltd on Wednesday reported a net profit of 1.63 billion rupees in Jan-March compared with 1.34 billion rupees in the same period last year. Quarterly net sales rose to 12.26 billion rupees from 10.28 billion rupees. Analysts polled by Reuters expected Exide to report a net profit of 1.33 billion rupees for the quarter. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exide Jan-Mar net up 21.6 pct; beats estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.