TURIN, Italy, April 29 (Reuters) - Italian holding company Exor SpA is looking at the private banking arm of Belgium's KBC but conditions would have to be right for a deal, Exor Chief Executive Carlo Sant'Albano said on Thursday. "The dossier is still open. It's a sector that we like," he said on the the sidelines of Exor's annual general meeting. Exor is the holding company of Italy's Agnelli family and owns a slice of Fiat SpA . KBL European Private Bankers was put up for sale by KBC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exor says firm looking at KBC private banking unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642