By Rachel Sanderson MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Big brands, family firms and the rich pickings of a car colossus in crisis have caught the eye of private equity players in Italy. Touting crack management and fast access to cash, private equity funds are scouring Italy's business terrain high and low for firms which, with a little attention, can bring them big bucks on the international stage. Private equity is hotting up across Europe as firms seeking funds are squeezed by volatile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eyes on Fiat, private equity revs up in Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.