* UAW, Oshkosh face Friday deadline for 5-year labor pact * Oshkosh to kill $2,000 bonus if deal not reached on time * Deal includes 8 pct wage hike, higher healthcare costs By John D. Stoll Sept 29 (Reuters) - Pressure is mounting on the United Auto Workers union as Oshkosh Corp plans to pull a key financial incentive off the table if thousands of workers in Wisconsin fail to ratify a new contract by midnight on Friday. Oshkosh has offered 3,000 UAW workers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Facing uncertainty, Oshkosh pushes UAW deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642