Feb 28 (Reuters) - The 2011 International Motor Show opens on Thursday for its 81st edition at Geneva Palexpo. For a PREVIEW of the show click: [ID:nLDE71M2AV] Here are details of some of the models appearing: ALFA-ROMEO -- Two models of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta are on show in Geneva: a 235 HP Quadrifoglio Verde 1750 TBi Rosso Competizione and a Distinctive 1.4 MultiAir Turbopetrol 170 HP "Alfa TCT" Grigio Antracite with Start&Stop fitted as standard in order to minimise fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-2011 Geneva Motor Show models on display" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.