TURIN, Italy, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Agnelli family empire, whose patriarch Gianni has died, ranges from cars and tractors to jet engines, newspapers, insurance and energy, spanning 61 countries from South America to the Far East. At the centre of the Agnelli galaxy is 104-year-old carmaker Fiat , which is controlled by the family via their Ifi and Ifil holding companies. Following is a summary of the Agnelli businesses: FIAT STATISTICS From an automotive start in 1899, Fiat grew into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Agnelli family holdings, from cars to jets and wine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642