Jan 28 (Reuters) - Italy's government meets with car industry representatives on Wednesday amid mounting calls for help to stop sales sliding, in a crisis that threatens the survival of Fiat SpA, the country's biggest manufacturer. Following are details of auto industry aid packages announced so far: * BRAZIL -- Brazil said in November it had instructed state-run bank Banco do Brasil to make available a total of 4 billion reals ($1.72 billion) so that automakers' financing units could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Aid packages for automobile industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.