July 31 (Reuters) - Following is a summary of analyst forecasts for U.S. auto sales in July, based on the seasonally adjusted annualized rate of sales, a widely tracked measure of industry performance known as the SAAR. Automakers are set to release July sales results on Friday. Forecasts range from 13.2 million vehicles to 13.9 million. At the low end of expectations, sales would mark the lowest level since 1993. For a related story, click [ID:nN31337867] * JPMorgan 13.2 million * ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Analyst forecasts for July U.S. auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642