DETROIT, June 30 (Reuters) - Following is a summary of analyst forecasts for U.S. auto sales in June, based on the seasonally adjusted annualized rate of sales, a widely tracked measure of industry performance known as the SAAR. Automakers are set to release June sales results on Tuesday. Forecasts range from 12.5 million vehicles to 14.3 million. At the low end of expectations, sales would mark the lowest level since 1992. For a related story, click [ID:nN27469781] * Wachovia Capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Analyst forecasts for June U.S. auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.