FRANKFURT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Here is a breakdown of auto sector labour costs and productivity in major production centres as compiled by the German carmakers association VDA: For a related story click on [nL16568197] Labour costs Productivity* Unit labour costs** Germany 33.08 116.55 70.38 Japan 28.64 152.88 53.02 U.S. 27.40 192.92 42.66 Belgium 26.66 88.63 74.47 Austria 24.52 N.A. N.A. Netherlands 23.72 100.22 55.86 Sweden 22.80 99.50 55.58 France 22.65 102.80 51.36 Britain 22.34 89.03 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Auto sector labour costs, productivity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.