NEW YORK, June 9 (Reuters) - Short interest on the major exchanges ticked up in late May, suggesting bears became bolder as U.S. markets closed out their worst month in over a year. Below are the five NYSE stocks that experienced the largest increases and decreases in their short positions from mid-May to late May, according to information released by the exchange. The five companies with the largest overall short positions are also listed. The latest date is as of May 28, while the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Biggest changes in NYSE short interest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642