NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Short interest on the New York Stock Exchange jumped 7 percent in mid-March to a record high, the exchange said on Thursday. For story please see [ID:nN20198406]. Below are the five NYSE stocks that experienced the largest increases and decreases in their short positions from late February to mid-March, according to information released by the exchange. The five companies with the largest overall short positions are also listed. The latest data is as of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX- Biggest changes in NYSE short interest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.