March 29 (Reuters) - Swiss-German biodiesel producer Biopetrol announced on Tuesday it would close its 150,000 tonne capacity biodiesel plant in Schwarzheide, central Germany, in the latest consolidation move in the sector. [ID:nLDE72S0Q] The EU's largest biodiesel producer, France's Diester Industrie, said this month that the EU's biodiesel industry was working at only 50 percent of capacity. [ID:nLDE72D0DZ] The following lists existing and projected biodiesel plants in main producing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Biodiesel plants in the EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.