RUESSELSHEIM, Germany, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Opel's labour leader Klaus Franz detailed parent company General Motors' [GM.UL] plans to cut jobs at the European carmaker. [ID:nWEA2933] For a factbox on staff and model breakdown of Opel and Vauxhall plants click on [ID:nLF606261] The following is a summary of planned job cuts, with the highest losses per site at the top: * RUESSELSHEIM, Germany - Nearly 2,500 at Opel headquarters to go, of which: - around 1,300 in administration - 862 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Breakdown of GM's job cut plans for Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.