Jan 28 (Reuters) - The British government has announced a range of measures designed to help the financial system and the wider economy in recent months. Here is a round-up of the main initiatives: CAR INDUSTRY Jan. 27 - Business Secretary Peter Mandelson announces a government guarantee of up to 2.3 billion pounds of loans to help car-makers hit by the credit crunch. - The package includes guarantees to unlock loans of up to 1.3 billion pounds from the European Investment Bank (EIB) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Britain's packages to help economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642