OTTAWA, May 29 (Reuters) - Below is a list of some key publicly listed Canadian companies in the hydrogen and fuel cell industry. Many are based in British Columbia, home to nearly 75 percent of the sector's 2,000 jobs. * Ballard Power manufactures and sells fuel cells and products used in forklifts, residential cogeneration, backup power and transportation. * Dynetek Industries sells advanced hydrogen storage tanks used to power cars, buses, and trucks. * Hydrogenics Corp sells fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Canadian hydrogen and fuel cell firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642