MOSCOW, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Global car makers are fighting for a share in Russia's fast growing autos market as they seek to take advantage of emerging market growth and government-sponsored incentives for local production. The state has given companies until the end of February to sign commitments for increased Russia-based production in return for lower import tariffs for parts, and many see domestic Russian players as ideal joint venture partners. [ID:nLDE71H13Y] Russia is on track to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Car makers fight for slice of Russian market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642