Dec 19 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, president and chief executive of French carmaker Renault , is set to unveil a three-year strategy for the group on Feb. 9 amid flagging sales, weak margins and an ageing model line-up. Following are five facts about Ghosn: * Carlos Ghosn Bichara was born in Porto Velho, Brazil, of Lebanese parents; spends much of his youth in Beirut where he attends primary school in Jesuit college. Moves to France at age 17 for higher education ending in the prestigious ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Carlos Ghosn needs to solve Renault riddle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.