Oct 4 (Reuters) - Indian states are competing to attract investment from global carmakers ramping up production in the country, where car sales rose 30 percent in the most recent fiscal year. Global giants Ford Motor Co and PSA Peugeot Citroen have recently announced plans to build plants in the western state of Gujarat with annual capacity of 240,000 and 170,000, respectively. For a related story, click Below are the plant locations of major automakers in India. State Company Name ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Carmakers' manufacturing capacity in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642