SHANGHAI, March 29 (Reuters) - Aluminum Corp of China Ltd , the world's most valuable aluminium company, has predicted the recovering global economy and steady growth in China will boost aluminium demand this year. [ID:nTOE62S02S] Following are production capacity, output and consumption data for China and the global market in 2009, as well as Chalco's forecasts for 2010 (in million tonnes): 2009 2010 ALUMINA Global capacity 99.95 104.80 Global output 72.66 82.80 Global consumption ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Chalco forecasts on China, global aluminium market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642